Blue ICE respects the privacy of its customers. Data collection is carried out solely for the purposes of facilitating review and purchase of products by our customers and potential customers.
Where permission is expressly granted, e-mail newsletters relating to our own products and services may be sent by Blue ICE. Only those details necessary for safely delivering your order will be passed to our designated courier service.
Your details will never be passed to a third party except if required by law, other than for the express purpose of completing your transaction and order.
What this means to you
- How we use your information - We receive and store information you enter on our website - notably when you register an account, place an order or send a message to us. You can choose not to provide certain non-essential information, although this may limit your access to certain website features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requets, fulfilling orders, customising your website experience and improving our future services.
- Payment security - Blue ICE uses PayPal and NoChex to process customer payments. We neither collect nor have access to your payment details. These are processed entirely within the secure systems of PayPal and NoChex.
- Other information - our store collects certain information provided automatically by your computer, such as the IP address which identifies where you are connecting from. This is used solely for being able to verify your access to enable you to fully utilise the store's functions and in case of suspected misuse.
- E-mail communications - We will communicate with you via e-mail regarding any orders you place. These e-mails include order confirmation, any status updates and despatch notices. If you expressly choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may also send you e-mails with information on store developments such as new products and special offers. Similarly, you can choose to receive updates related to specific products. You can opt out of both of these at any time by logging in to your account.
How you can help to ensure the security of your details
- Always log off - When you have completed your visit to the Blue ICE online store, always select 'Logoff' from the bottom left-hand corner of the page. This stops anyone else using your computer from accessing your account.
- Choose a strong password and keep it secret - It is always good practice to choose a password that will be hard to guess, e.g. one that includes both upper and lower case letters and numerical characters. Avoid writing it down or sharing your password with others.
However, our commitment to our customers' privacy is total and we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.